Our $250,000 Plan
OUR FINALIST PHASE PLAN
As a finalist in the $50 million category for the Smart Cities Challenge competition, Edmonton has been awarded a $250,000 grant to finalize its proposal.
A business approach will describe Edmonton’s use of the Finalist Phase funds through the development of a defensible and comprehensive business case.
The work will be completed by the Edmonton Smart City Team with the funds allocated for specialized services related to the business case development.
- This includes facilitation, legal reviews, design services and privacy and security assessments.
- Funds will also be allocated for the physical infrastructure to complete the proposed pilot.
OUR $250,000 BUDGET BREAKDOWN
Our budget is broken down into the following categories.
Information Sharing Framework
Approach to Baseline Data
Edmonton has worked with various organizations to form partnerships for Edmonton's Smart Cities Challenge.
Our partners are working to help us make our Finalist Phase proposal a reality. Our partners are focused on three categories:
- Public Sector Organizations
- Private Sector Organziations
- Not-for-Profit Organziations
If you would like to learn more about Edmonton’s Smart Cities Challenge or partner with the City of Edmonton please contact us at email@example.com.