Our Pilot Project
OUR FINALIST PHASE PILOT PROJECT
Edmonton is completing a pilot project as outlined in our phase one proposal.
Our approach to managing our pilot project is focused on achieving outcomes by following a detailed, complete, feasible and well-suited plan. We will be following the project management plan outlined by Infrastructure Canada. This includes:
- Defining a Plan: Outlining the project scope, scheduling, sequencing, and dependencies.
- Allocating Resources: Defining which resources (human, material, or financial) will be required.
- Developing Strategies: Identifying risks, procurement process, stakeholder management and communication strategies.
- Measuring Outcomes: Monitoring, controlling and reporting on progress. Providing course corrections if necessary.
- Succession Planning: Ensuring sustainability of project beyond its life cycle.
We will be releasing the details around our pilot project, our outcomes and results achieved. Stay tuned for more information!